The AmpliVox S1698 is an easy to use and afford-able Universal digital wireless Lavalier microphone system. Its compact and lightweight design is a great solution for expanding your audio needs. Plug receiver into any audio device (microphone / line in jack) with a speaker and amplifier and start talking.
Utilizing digital wireless technology, the S1698 operates in the 2.4 GHz range which is completely free of TV and radio interference. The S1698 out performs similarly priced VHF systems with better than CD quality digital audio and delivers dependable operation out to a distance of 49 feet or beyond with direct line of sight.
Set up is a breeze with automatic syncing between receiver and transmitter. Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries provide long lasting operation and easy charging via USB. The complete S1698 system includes the lavalier transmitter with specially designed microphone, plug in receiver as well as a dual USB charging cable for charging transmitter and receiver at the same time. Zippered storage case.
AmpliVox Lavalier Microphone Features
- Lightweight, Contemporary Design Bodypack Transmitter and Plug-in Receiver
- Unidirectional pick-up pattern reduces background noise
- Detachable Spring Belt Clip
- Includes slip-on Acoustic Foam Windscreen for added protection against breath and wind noise
- Smooth, tailored frequency response
- On / Off Switch and Volume Control on Transmitter
- Charging: USB Charging Cable (included)
- USB Charger (not included) Use computer or cell phone charger
- Frequency hopping technology
AmpliVox Lavalier Microphone Specifications
Automatic Syncing between transmitter and receiver
Rechargeable Li-on batteries
49′ (15m) or more
3.5mm male or use 1/4″ Adapter (included)
Dimensions (L x W x D)
Transmitter / Receiver: 3.5 x 1 x 0.5″ (8.9 x 2.54 x 1.27cm)
2.4 oz (68g)