The AmpliVox Pinnacle Multimedia Hard Shell Plastic Podium with No Sound System (Maple) is a hard plastic lectern constructed from recycled polyethylene and provides an ideal substitute for wooden lecterns. Optimally suited to high mobility occasions, the lectern integrates a portable, lightweight (50 lb/22.6 kg) design.
Durability is enhanced via tough, rugged weatherproof and waterproof plastic construction that allows the lectern to survive even the most grueling indoor and outdoor conditions. A pair of locking tilt-n-turn industrial casters, in combination with 2 pocket handles, allows you to easily maneuver the podium, reducing the time taken for presentation and seminar venue preparations.
With an elegant and sculpted profile, the Pinnacle lectern integrates radius corners and swirls that enhance its aesthetic appeal. Ergonomic design elements are also included in the form of a soft cushion wrist rest/paper stop.
You can conveniently store all laptop and projector accessories along with the presentation material in the intelligently designed, spacious storage shelf (11.5 x 19.5 x 12.12″/29.2 x 49.5 x 30.7 cm). A flat tabletop surface ensures secure seating for your laptop or projector, thus enhancing stability and safety.
AmpliVox SN3250 Features
- Lightweight, durable and easy to move
- Durable polyethylene shell holds up under tough use, indoors and out
- Elegant sculpted profile radius corners and swirls
- 2 locking tilt-n-turn heavy duty industrial casters and built-in handles for easy portability
- Convenient shelf (11.5″ H x 19.5″ W x 12.12″ D) for storage
- Functional soft cushion wrist rest/paper stop
- Flat surface tabletop allows your laptop or projector to sit flat and secure
- Weather and Water Resistant
AmpliVox SN3250 Specifications
2 Locking Tilt-n-Turn Industrial Casters
Storage Shelf Dimensions (H x W x D)
11.5 x 19.5 x 12.12″ (29.2 x 49.5 x 30.7 cm)
Dimensions (H x W x D)
46.75″ x 26″ x 25.5″ (118.7 x 66.04 x 64.77 cm)