One end of the iPod Cable has a 30-pin Apple connector that attaches to the bottom of your iPad / iPhone / iPod. The other end of the cable splits into a 1/8″ (3.5mm) audio connector and a standard USB plug. You can plug the audio connector into the ‘auxiliary line in’ of your PA system to output music or video from you iPhone / iPad / iPod. Plug the USB connector into a computer or wall charger to charge the iPod / iPhone / iPad while listening to the audio playback.
AmpliVox S1732 Features
- 30 pin Apple connector attaches to your iPod / iPhone / iPad
- USB plug allows you to connect to a laptop or computer
- 3.5mm audio connector can plug into to your PA System, auxiliary line in
- Play music through amplifier PA AND charge iPod / iPhone / iPad at the same time
- Unlimited playback time while the USB jack is connected to a computer or wall charger
- AC Wall Charger with USB to charge the iPod / iPhone / iPad from power outlet