Includes USB Port for firmware updates and Front panel power switch and level controls.
The Ashley FA 125.4 is a 125W 4 Channel 1/2 Rack Multi Mode Power Amplifier.
FA Series is designed for easy and flexible placement, to go where other amps cannot: Under conference tables, behind displays, inside kiosks…anywhere high-quality reliable power is needed, but space is limited.
The ½ RU FA-125.2 & FA-125.4 offer 125W of efficient Class D power per ch. (x 2 on the 125.2 and x 4 on the 125.4). With selectable Low Z or Hi Z operation, they’re capable of powering low-Z, full range speakers as well as 70V & 100V distributed speaker systems.
Where additional power is needed, the full 1 RU, 4 x 250W FA-250.4 (also designed for Hi/Low Z) delivers seriously high power-density in a 1U package.
All models feature: front panel input level controls and channel status indicators, Power On/Standby, Remote GPIO for DC Level Control, Standby & Failure mode status along with switchable input sensitivity (-10/+4dB), remote standby polarity & front panel lockout. Built-in auto DSP functions such as 80Hz High-Pass Filter and Clip Limiter assure reliable performance.
The highly efficient Class D design is further enhanced by a Silent Active Cooling System; all are Energy Star™ compliant to assure low energy consumption when not in use.
Th FA-250.4 is rack-mountable via the supplied rack kit, and one or two FA-125s may be mount together with the optional rack kit.
FA Series is that neat audio magic trick that gives your project the performance you need… without the bulk, heat and power-consumption you don’t.
- 125W x4 with Class D power supplies
- Silent Active Cooling System for noise-free operation with Energy Star compliance
- Front Status LEDs, power switch and level controls (can be disabled for security)
- Remote GPIO for DC Level Control, Standby & Failure mode
- Switchable input sensitivity (-10/+4dB)
- Remote standby polarity & front panel lockout
- Built-in auto DSP functions such as 80Hz High-Pass Filter and Clip Limiter
- 70V and 100V capability
- Extensive protection circuitry
- Front panel power switch and level controls (can be disabled for security)
- USB Port for firmware updates
- 1U rack kit for one FA-250.4, or two FA-125.2s or FA-125.4s side-by-side
- Safety / Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS
- Ch.: 4
- Width: 1/2 19″
- @4Ω/8Ω all chs. driven: 125W
- 70V: 125W
- 100V: 125W
Can be paired with the 2 Channel Amplifier for your convenience.