This USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) USB-C to USB-B cable is the perfect solution for connecting a hard drive, hub, or other device that has a USB B port to a computer, tablet or other device that has a USB Type-C port for USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) communication. The color coded USB Type-C connector allows this cable to be easily identified as a USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) cable and differentiated from other cables which may support a different feature set. The USB Type-C connector is smaller than traditional USB connector and features a symmetrical design which allows it to be easily connected on the first try. Additionally, the durability of the USB Type-C connector allows for up to 10,000 connection cycles. This cable supports a data rate up to 5Gbps for data transfer and sync with 5 volts and 1 amp of power for device operation and charging.
- Connect a USB-B device to a USB Type-C port on a laptop, desktop computer, tablet, or other device
- Connect the USB-B port of a hard drive, hub or other device a USB Type-C port
- Designed to support USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) communication and features
- Backwards compatible with USB 3.0 devices
- Color coded blue and labeled to designate USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) feature support