Value Series Component Video Cables are the ideal choice for connecting your high-definition DVD player and high-end television. These cost conscious cables are of higher quality than most standard component video cables giving you a crisp, clear picture for less. The coax conductor’s foil and copper braid shield helps reduce unwanted noise and distortion. 24K gold-plated heavy-duty connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections to your equipment. The color-coded molded connectors attach to an ultra-flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification.
By using Component Video Cables, you bypass the TV’s Y/C separator and Color Decoder, routing the color (Y Pr Pb ) information directly into the TVs matrix decoder. By sending the pure DVD component video signal directly to a component video input-equipped display device, the DVD signal forgoes the extra processing that normally would degrade the image. The result is vastly increased image quality, with incredibly lifelike colors and crisp detail.
- Connectors: RCA Plug x3 to RCA Plug x3
- Precision 75-ohm impedance for maximum signal transfer
- Ultra-flexible jacket for easy installation
- 24K Gold-plated connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
- Foil and copper braid shield reduces unwanted noise and distortion
- Provides video signal transfer between DVD player and television or projector
- Color-coded connectors: red, green, blue
- UL listed
- Color: Black
- Length: 3ft