Recording lessons, demonstrations or connecting with students can be possible (and affordable) with just the basics, like the new Dewey with the addition of a ring light. Dewey the Document Camera Stand has been helpful to teachers as they suddenly had to teach remotely and with hybrid models as schools reopened. With a built-in ring light right on the stand, recordings can be properly illuminated.
Dewey’s device holder accommodates tablets and smartphones and swivels to record the teacher or the desktop for showing hands-on demonstrations.
Please note: Document camera not included. Turn your devices, including your smartphones and iPads®, into a document camera by utilizing the camera app.
- Ring light
- Spring loaded clamp hold all versions of iPad® with a camera and various smartphones with or without cases (excludes 12.9 inch iPad Pro)
- 90° rotating mount that swivels and tilts, while keeping the device secure
- Mounting holes on the base for securing Dewey to a surface
- Compatible with Apple® AV adapters and Apple TV
- Document camera not included. Turn your devices, including your smartphones and iPads®, into a document camera by utilizing the camera app.
- 30″ (77 cm) – 36″ (92 cm) H (lowest to highest position) x 10 3/4″ (27 cm) W x 12″ (30 cm) D
- Lifetime Warranty on Dewey frame
- 1 year warranty on ring light
- UPC: 664678002225