How it works
dnp LaserPanels are based on optical screen technology, and powered by a laser projector mounted over the screen, which shoots down from a steep angle. The display is mounted on the wall like LED flat screens. And since it is an ultra short throw solution, users never need to worry about stepping into the beam while presenting.
Easy to install one-box solution
The compact display can be fitted into any conference and meeting room. It is available as a one-box solution including laser projector, screen and projector mount (touch version). All elements of the display can be mounted on the wall with the projector above or below the screen.
Touch screen option
The dnp LaserPanel is available in a standard version and a Touch version for interactive presentations. The dnp LaserPanel Touch is equipped with an interactive camera and IR pen.
- 100” optical flat screen display in 16-9 format
- Optical screen and laser projection technology
- Full HD resolution (1920x1080p)
- One-box solution
- Touch version available
- Optimized for comfortable viewing
- .5 Gain flexible screen material for for Short-Throw projectors.
- 160° view angle.
- Optically printed lensing on the screen surface rejects
ambient light from above, improving image color and contrast
when the projector is positioned below the screen.