Wired iPad keyboards permit a simple, reliable, and fast typing option for users where the many properties associated with Bluetooth operation are avoided. There is no battery to charge or any wireless RF link to establish and maintain. When plugged in, the wired keyboard just operates like part of the iPad. The keyboards are designed to pass the Apple MFI test and have the cable permanently attached. They have a rear stand that raises the back for a comfortable typing operation. In addition, there is silent key function and an indicator LED to show the Caps Lock setting.
This wired keyboard has plug and play connectivity for the iPad user. Simply plug the keyboard connector into the iPad port and it is ready to go. There is no syncing or activation or any other settings to make. The keyboard is a full size typing surface permitting precise keystrokes and smooth quiet operation. There are special shortcut keys included, but most of all, it is easy to use. Furthermore the keyboard is durable and requires no maintenance. It is spill resistant and built to provide operation well exceeding 5 million key strokes. There are no internal batteries or other special active elements. The keyboards are available in 30 pin and 8 pin (Lightning connector) versions for the iPad and iPad mini, plus some iPhones.
- Full size keys and keyboard with silent operation
- Connection to iPad or iPad mini by a wired cable and connector
- Immediate operation without any further action, true plug and play
- A durable, rugged, white keyboard
- Slightly tilting position for easy typing
- Made for the iPad, iPad mini, and some iPhone devices
- Reliable operation in all types of testing and user environments