The AcousticPro 1080P2 has a matte white surface with a 1.0 gain that provides excellent color neutrality for superb color reproduction along with wide diffusion uniformity. The angular weave material is designed to allow wall-speaker sound to breathe through the screen while eliminating the visual artifact known as moiré effect. The precision angled mesh of the material allows viewers to enjoy a visually superior presentation with strong color neutrality and artifact-free performance. The material is perfect for use with native 1080P projectors for home cinema and commercial applications.
- Flat tensioned screen material
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Standard black backed screen material eliminates light penetration
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100″ – 200″ in 16:9 format
- 114″ in 16:10 format
- 85″ – 176″ in 2.35:1 format
Design and Installation
- Home Theater fixed frame screen is designed for today’s 720P, 1080P and 4K Home Cinema projectors
- Black velvet surfaced covered 2.36″ aluminum frame enhances overall appearance and absorbs projector light overshoot
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- Sliding wall brackets allow screen to slide horizontally for properly centered installation.
- Installation kit includes: sliding wall brackets, drywall anchors, and screws.