Elite ProAV’s Pro Frame is a fixed frame projection screen for commercial applications. Its frame is of *matte-black anodized aluminum and uses Elite’s award winning CineWhite® (matte white) front projection material. The Pro Frame features a clean anodized aluminum framework that is best suited to commercial environments. The 2.4 inch thick framework has a split-frame 6 piece design that greatly reduces shipping costs while making it easier to navigate the tight confines encountered in most job sites.
The CineWhite® has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite ProAV screen product lines. This tension PVC surface is the best choice for today’s high-contrast ratio projectors in commercial or residential presentations.
- CineWhite® (matte white) tensioned front projection material with 1.1 Gain
- Wide 180° viewing angle uniformly reflects a bright image across entire surface for superior off-axis performance and versatility
- Black backing on material eliminates light penetration for a sharper picture and clarity
- 4K/8K Ultra HD compatible
- Available in diagonal sizes:
- 100?/120?/135? and 150? in 16:9 aspect ratio (matte non-velvet)
- 114? and 144? in 16:10 aspect ratio (velvet covered)
Design and Installation
- Permanently tensioned fixed frame projection screen
- 2.4? matte black anodized aluminum frame
- 6-piece aluminum “split-frame” design reduces shipping costs and enhances job-site accessibility
- Push-clip design fastens material to the frame for full tension uniformity
- Installation kit includes: Woods screws & anchors, Wall Brackets, Screwdriver, Mallet