CineGrey is designed for low contrast Home Cinema projectors. It enhances black levels and color contrast while maintaining a neutral color temperature. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
- Award Winning CineWhite 1.1 Gain front projection material with black backing and full tension uniformity across entire viewing surface
- Outstanding picture quality at any viewing angle with no compromise in resolution or brightness
- Rear projection material models also available
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 84″ – 200″ in 16:9 format
- 109″ – 144″ in 16:10 format
Design and Installation
- 2.4” width frame and is velvet coated
- Elegant velvet covered frame absorbs projector overshoot and increases picture contrast
- Assembles in minutes and includes installation hardware
- Split-frame design facilitates lower shipping costs without sacrificing quality
- Wall brackets allow screen to slide horizontally for properly centered installation
- Installation kit includes: Wood screws & anchors, Wall Brackets, Screwdriver, Mallet
Quality and Reliability
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer’s Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite’s Professional Service Team through Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call
|Elite Screens is pleased to announce that it’s CineGrey 5D has won TWICE Magazine’s 2014 VIP Award.The TWICE VIP Awards give retailers and distributors the chance to honor the products that have made the biggest difference in their business.
Voted on ONLY by retailers and distributors, the TWICE VIPs are based on product features, product design, and value to consumers.