The GolfSim DIY Screen is a golf impact front projection material for golf simulator enclosures. It is a Do-it-Yourself (DIY) design that includes metal grommets all around the entire material to ensure the material is equally tensioned on all sides and perfect for custom frame golf /sport simulation enclosures.
The ImpactWhite™ 1145 is a multi-layer warp knitted fabric formulated for maximum strength to withstand golf ball impact while providing the highest image quality, and longevity.
Screen Material Design and Installation
- ImpactWhite™ 1145 golf impact front projection material
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction
- Resists indentations from golf impact and withstands ball speeds up to 200 mph.
- Withstands up to 1,062 continuous golf ball strikes on same spot at 160 mph
- Average impact rebound less than 1.6 feet
- 4.5 mm warp knitted fabric is comprised of three layers for maximum performance in image quality, shock absorption, and endurance
- Internal spacer suppresses and dampens the noise generated when golf ball impacts screen
- High-strength warp knitted fabric absorbs impact reducing ball bounce back
- Allows a clear and sharp presentation without loss of image fidelity
- Professionally engineered projection surface performs at a theater-grade level
- Metal grommets surround entire material which allows material to be equally tensioned on all sides
- Works best with short throw projectors to avoid casting shadows and sufficient space for golf ball bounce back
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, Active 3D and HDR Ready
- Available in the following sizes:
- 10’ x 8’
- 10’ x 9.8’
- 10’ x 13.1’
- 10’ x 19.6’
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer’s Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.