The Kestrel Tab-Tension CLR® is a motorized floor-rising projector screen with Ceiling Ambient light rejecting capabilities. It is suited for ultra-short throw projection applications in meeting or living room spaces. It is the ideal non-invasive solution for environments with bright room lighting or if wall-ceiling installations are impractical. Under normal lighting conditions, matte white screens present a milky, washed-out image. The Kestrel Tab-Tension CLR® allows a larger than life display with “TV-Screen” brightness to appear at the press of a button regardless if the lights are on or off.
The StarBright CLR® material is configured in a tab-tensioned format to ensure a taut and flat projection surface suitable for Ultra Short throw Projectors.
- StarBright CLR (Ceiling Light Rejecting) material absorbs up to 95% of overhead lighting
- Crafted for use with UST (ultra-short throw) tabletop mounted projectors
- 100x contrast enhancement over standard matte white projector screens
- Multi-layered optical micro-structures filter out ambient light for superior image brightness and performance
- Reflective layer concentrates projected light back to viewer and does not scatter throughout the room
- Ultra-wide viewing angle allows viewers to spread out while maintaining uniform picture quality
- Material enhances lifelike image performance with superb color fidelity, contrast and black/white dynamic range
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 101″ and 121″ in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Operation
- Rises and lowers using “scissor-backed” cross spring risers
- Project from within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Specially designed for table-top ultra-short throw projectors
- Built-in Infrared and Radio Frequency (IR/RF) receivers
- Includes USB rechargeable IR/RF remote controls with cradle holders for wall placement
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer’s Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.