The dynamic laser projector for digital art and signage.
Create stunning visual displays and immersive environments with the LightScene EV-100, the cutting-edge digital signage solution from Epson. A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material, unleashing dynamic, experiential content for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications. Designed to blend in discreetly to any setting — from retail, hospitality and event spaces to showrooms and museums — LightScene EV-100 offers a sleek, white spotlight design, with an array of configuration, mounting and programming options.
- Integrated lighting and digital display — project dynamic, experiential content to engage audiences in retail, hospitality and event spaces, showrooms and museums
- Create head-turning digital signage — illuminate and project on virtually any surface or material, for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications
- Blends in discreetly — sleek, white spotlight design easily blends into its surroundings, offering vertical and horizontal rotation, with flexible mounting on tracks, floors, walls or ceilings
- Breakthrough laser technology — provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1, plus a sealed optical engine, for amazing image quality matched by outstanding performance
- Robust management and control tools — via Epson’s Web-based application or over the network with Crestron®, Art-Net and more
- Scalable, for an array of applications — install multiple LightScene projectors and utilize Edge Blending technology for versatile, breathtaking displays
- Easily programmable — includes templates, effects, color filters and customizable options; playlist and playback function allows for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors
- Flexible positioning — 1.58x powered optical zoom, plus powered focus, allows the projector to be installed in both large and small spaces
- Expansive connectivity — HDMI®, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slot2 for direct content storage when needed
- Bright visual display system — 2,000 lumens equal color and white brightness for vibrant, rich color
Laser Light Source
Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate for up to 20,000 hours virtually maintenance free.
Extends the limited warranty to 3 years
1280 x 800 HD widescreen resolution
Features an extraordinary contrast ratio up to 2,500,000:1, for exceptionally deep blacks and brilliant, vivid colors
Use multiple projectors to overlap images, and there are no bright spots where the overlap occurs – providing dynamic, seamless projection.
Projection on Non-Standard Surfaces
Project on curved surfaces or on corners
Enjoy bright, vibrant images in a variety of settings with the white Epson LightScene EV100 2000-Lumen WXGA Laser 3LCD Projector. Its 2000 lumens of color and white brightness, combined with its 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, helps it overcome ambient light in many situations and retain detail in dark areas of the image without compromising overall brightness. The projector’s 1280 x 800 native resolution helps ensure that images and text are clear at most viewing distances.
The LightScene EV100 features a spotlight design to help it blend in, and an included ceiling mount lets you hang it wherever you want to project signage or artwork, making it suitable for use in commercial signage, retail, showrooms, museums, and more. It has an HDMI input for connecting a traditional source device and an SD card slot for local multimedia playback. An IR remote control is included, as is a ceiling mount and fall-prevention hardware.
Laser Light Source for Long Life
The laser light source is designed to last up to 20,000 hours for virtually maintenance-free operation. The sealed optical engine helps further mitigate the need for maintenance.
High Dynamic Contrast Ratio
The 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio helps provide deep blacks and bright, vivid colors.
Use multiple projectors to overlap images; edge blending prevents bright spots where the overlap occurs for seamless projection.
Projection on Non-Standard Surfaces
The LightScene EV100 can project onto curved surfaces or corners.
Integrated Lighting and Digital Display
Project dynamic, experiential content to engage audiences in retail, showrooms, museums, and hospitality and event spaces.
Digital Signage Capable
Illuminate and project onto virtually any surface or material for digital art, commercial signage, and décor applications.
Designed to Blend-In Discreetly
The sleek, spotlight design helps the projector blend into its surroundings, offering vertical and horizontal rotation with flexible mounting on floors, walls, or ceilings. It can also mount to lighting tracks (with optional hardware) or floorstanding (with optional hardware).
Remote Management and Control Tools
Control and manage the projector remotely with Epson’s web-based application or with Crestron, Art-Net, and more.
The projector includes templates, effects, color filters, and customizable options. The playlist and playback functions allow for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors.
1.58x powered optical zoom and powered focus let you install the projector in either large or small spaces.
The LightScene EV100 has HDMI, wired and wireless LAN, and an SD card slot for direct content storage when you need it.
Enterprise Level Security Encryption
Remote control of brightness level, A/V Mute, focus, zoom, volume, spotlight, HDMI, LAN, SD card, keystone, pattern, menu, and effects
Epson Lightscene EV100 Specs
Display System 3-Chip Polysilicon TFT LCD
Native Chip Resolution 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Max Brightness White: 2000 Lumens
Color: 2000 Lumens
Aspect Ratio Native: 16:10
Dynamic Contrast Ratio 2,500,000:1
Color Depth 8-Bit (16.78 Million Colors)
Focus Manual Powered
Lens f/1.51 – 1.92 (f = 18.2 – 28.4 mm)
Optical Zoom Powered: 1.58x
Throw Distance 34.646 – 249.606″ / 88 – 634 cm
Throw Ratio 1.38 to 2.19:1
Projection Size 30 – 133″ / 76.20 – 337.82 cm
Keystone Correction Manual-Vertical: ± 45°
Manual-Horizontal: ± 40°
Digital Zoom 1.4x
Ceiling Mountable Yes
Projection Tilt Option Yes
Inputs/Outputs 1 x HDMI (HDMI Type-A) Audio, Video Input
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Mini Audio Output
1 x Ethernet (RJ45) LAN
1 x USB 2.0 (USB Type-A) Power Output
1 x USB 2.0 (Mini-USB) Service Input
Memory Card Slot 1 x SD (Unspecified Type)
Wireless LAN / Wi-Fi Yes, Built-in
Light Source Laser Phosphor
Expected Lamp Life Full Brightness: 20,000 Hours
Low Brightness: 30,000 Hours
AC Input Power 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
Power Consumption Full Brightness: 173 W
Medium Brightness: 118 W
Standby Mode (Lamp Off): 2 W
Operating Temperature 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C
Weight 11.00 lb / 4.99 kg Projector
4.2 lb / 1.91 kg Ceiling Mount