Bring brilliant widescreen performance to nearly any conference room or classroom with the PowerLite 2142W portable projector. Offering remarkable color accuracy, Epson® projectors deliver up to 3x Higher Color Brightness over competitive DLP projectors. Featuring native WXGA resolution and 4,200 lumens of color/white brightness, the PowerLite 2142W shines in a variety of lighting conditions. And, it features great contrast for impactful presentations. This powerhouse also supports wireless screen mirroring, with integrated enterprise-level security for added peace of mind, plus a long-lasting lamp and remote management and control tools.
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 4,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness
- Colorful, widescreen images up to 280″ — WXGA resolution (1280 x 800); 16:10 performance
- Remarkable sharpness and detail — 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Robust integrated wireless networking — enterprise-level security for added peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Wireless mirroring — stream content using Miracast® for Android™/Windows® 8.1+ devices, or AirPlay® for iOS® devices (requires Apple TV®)
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode4
- Remote management and control tools — compatible with Crestron®, AMX®, Extron®, PJLink and more; offers easy access and maintenance
- Two-way content sharing — presenters can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; participants can make notes and send their work back to the projector
Enjoy bright, vibrant images in most settings with the Epson PowerLite 2142W 4200-Lumen WXGA 3LCD Projector. Its 4200 lumens of brightness, combined with 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, helps it overcome ambient light in many situations and retain detail in dark areas of the image without compromising overall brightness. Its 1280 x 800 native resolution helps ensure that images and text are clear at most viewing distances.
The PowerLite 2142W features RCA video, two VGA, and two HDMI inputs to support various source devices. One HDMI input is MHL-compatible, which allows you to connect your compatible smart device directly to the projector to mirror its screen. A WLAN adapter is built in for wireless streaming via Miracast or an Apple TV. A VGA cable and an IR remote control are included for added convenience.
High Color and White Brightness Levels
View color and white brightness of 4200 lumens.
The PowerLite 2142W has a wireless LAN adapter built-in for wireless connectivity.
HDMI with MHL Connectivity
Stream HD content (up to 1080p) and mirror your compatible mobile device with MHL connectivity, for instant access to movies, games, and more.
Compatible with the iProjection App
Wirelessly project from your iOS or Android mobile device.
The PowerLite 2142W features a built-in speaker, so an external speaker setup might not be necessary.
3-Chip Processor for Enhanced Color Accuracy
The 3-chip design is engineered to produce enhanced color brightness with a wider color gamut than single-chip engines.
Designed for Enhanced Sharpness and Detail
The 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio helps enhance clarity when displaying text and graphics.
Integrated Wireless Security
The PowerLite 2142W is compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, and WPA2-EAP security protocols.
Wireless Mirroring with Miracast
Stream content using Miracast for Android, Windows 8.1 and higher, or, when used in conjunction with an Apple TV, AirPlay for iOS devices.
Extend Lamp Life in ECO Mode
The included lamp can last up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode.
Remote Management and Control Tools
The PowerLite 2142W is compatible with Crestron, AMX, Extron, PJLink, and more, for simplified access and maintenance.
Two-Way Content Sharing
Presenters can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which devices’ screens receive the projected content. Participants can then make notes and send their work back to the projector.
Epson 2142w Specs
Display System 3-Chip Polysilicon TFT LCD
Native Chip Resolution 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Supported Resolutions Maximum: Full HD 1080p – 1920 x 1080 @ 30 Hz
Max Brightness White: 4200 Lumens
Color: 4200 Lumens
Aspect Ratio Native: 16:10
Color Depth 10-Bit (1.07 Billion Colors)
Lens f/1.5 – 1.9 (f = 20.3 – 32.5 mm)
Optical Zoom Manual: 1.6x
Throw Ratio 1.38 to 2.24:1
Projection Size 29 – 280″ / 73.66 – 711.20 cm
Keystone Correction Vertical: ± 30°
Horizontal: ± 20°
Ceiling Mountable Yes
Rear Screen Projection Yes
Built-In Speaker Yes (Mono)
Inputs/Outputs 1 x HDMI (HDMI Type-A) Audio, Video Input
1 x HDMI with MHL Support (HDMI Type-A) Audio, Video Input
2 x VGA (DE-15/DB-15) Video Input
1 x VGA (DE-15/DB-15) Video Output
1 x Composite (RCA) Video Input
1 x 2RCA Audio Input
3 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Mini Audio Input
1 x Ethernet (RJ45) LAN Input
1 x RS-232 (DE-9/DB-9) Control Input
Wireless LAN / Wi-Fi Yes, Built-in
Light Source Lamp (1 x UHE)
Lamp Power 230 W
Expected Lamp Life Full Brightness: 5500 Hours
Low Brightness: 12,000 Hours
Power Consumption Full Brightness: 350 W
Low Brightness: 237 W
Standby Mode (Lamp Off): 2.4 W
Dimensions (W x H x D) 12.2 x 3.5 x 11.1″ / 31.0 x 8.9 x 28.2 cm Excluding feet
12.2 x 4.1 x 11.5″ / 31.0 x 10.4 x 29.2 cm Including feet
Weight 6.81 lb / 3.09 kg
Package Weight 9.85 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 15.3 x 15 x 6.6″