Bring brilliant high-definition performance to nearly any boardroom or conference room with the PowerLite 2247U portable projector. Offering remarkable color accuracy, Epson projectors deliver up to 3x Higher Color Brightness over competitive DLP projectors. Featuring native WUXGA resolution and Full HD 1080p support, plus 4,200 lumens of color/white brightness, the PowerLite 2247U shines bright in a variety of environments. And, it features great contrast. This powerhouse also supports wireless screen mirroring, with integrated enterprise-level security for added peace of mind, plus a long-lasting lamp and remote management and control tools.
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 4,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness
- Full HD, widescreen images up to 300″ — WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200); Full HD 1080p support
- Remarkable sharpness and detail — 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Robust integrated wireless networking — enterprise-level security for added peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Wireless mirroring — stream content using Miracast® for Android™/Windows® 8.1+ devices, or AirPlay® for iOS® devices (requires Apple TV®)
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Remote management and control tools — compatible with Crestron®, AMX®, Extron®, PJLink and more; offers easy access and maintenance
- Two-way content sharing — presenters can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; participants can make notes and send their work back to the projector5
- Versatile, compact design — multiple connectivity options; ideal for transporting between or installing in small- to medium-sized spaces
Enjoy bright, vibrant images with the Epson PowerLite 2247U 4200-Lumen WUXGA 3LCD Projector. Its 4200 lumens of brightness, combined with its 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, helps it overcome ambient light in many situations and retain detail in dark areas of the image without compromising overall brightness. Its 1920 x 1200 native resolution helps ensure that images and text are clear at most viewing distances.
The PowerLite 2247U features RCA video, two VGA, and two HDMI inputs to support various source devices. One HDMI input is MHL-compatible, which allows you to connect your compatible smart device directly to the projector to mirror its screen. The projector also accepts video signals via USB from Windows and Mac computers. A VGA cable and an IR remote control are included for added convenience.
High Color and White Brightness Levels
View color and white brightness of 4200 lumens.
HDMI with MHL Connectivity
Stream 1080p content and mirror your compatible mobile device with MHL connectivity, for instant access to movies, games, and more.
The PowerLite 2247U features a built-in speaker, so an external speaker setup might not be necessary.
3-Chip Processor for Enhanced Color Accuracy
The 3-chip design is engineered to produce enhanced color brightness with a wider color gamut than single-chip engines.
Designed for Enhanced Sharpness and Detail
The dynamic 15,000:1 contrast ratio helps enhance clarity when displaying text and graphics.
Extend Lamp Life in ECO Mode
The included lamp can last up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode.
Remote Management and Control Tools
The PowerLite 2247U is compatible with Crestron, AMX, Extron, PJLink, and more, for simplified access and maintenance.
Versatile, Compact Design
With multiple connectivity options, and measuring just 14.85 x 4.93 x 11.48″ with feet, the PowerLite 2247U can easily be transported between or installed in small- to medium-sized rooms.
Compatible with the iProjection App
Wirelessly project from your iOS or Android mobile device.
Optional Wireless LAN Connectivity
An optional wireless LAN adapter allows you to project from laptops and mobile and streaming devices. With the optional adapter, you can also connect via Miracast or via AirPlay with an Apple TV.
Two-Way Content Sharing with Optional Wireless LAN Adapter
Presenters can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which devices’ screens receive the projected content. Participants can then make notes and send their work back to the projector.
Epson 2247u Specs
Display System 3-Chip Polysilicon TFT LCD
Native Chip Resolution 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
Supported Resolutions Minimum: 640 x 480
Max Brightness White: 4200 Lumens
Color: 4200 Lumens
Aspect Ratio Native: 16:10
Color Depth 10-Bit (1.07 Billion Colors)
Lens f/1.5 – 1.9 (f = 20.3 – 32.5 mm)
Optical Zoom Manual: 1.6x
Throw Distance 8.169 – 47.671′ / 2.49 – 14.53 m
Throw Ratio 1.39 to 2.23:1
Projection Size 45 – 260″ / 114.30 – 660.40 cm
Keystone Correction Vertical: ± 30°
Horizontal: ± 20°
Ceiling Mountable Yes
Rear Screen Projection Yes
Built-In Speaker Yes (Mono)
Inputs/Outputs 1 x HDMI (HDMI Type-A) Audio, Video Input
1 x HDMI with MHL Support (HDMI Type-A) Audio, Video Input
2 x VGA (DE-15/DB-15) Video Input
1 x VGA (DE-15/DB-15) Video Output
1 x Composite (RCA) Audio Input
1 x 2RCA Audio Input
3 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Mini Audio Input
1 x Ethernet (RJ45) LAN Input
1 x USB 2.0 (USB Type-A) Data Input
1 x USB 2.0 (USB Type-B) Control, Service Input
1 x RS-232 (DE-9/DB-9) Control Input
Wireless LAN / Wi-Fi No, Optional Adapter Available
Light Source Lamp (1 x UHE)
Lamp Power 230 W
Expected Lamp Life Full Brightness: 5500 Hours
Low Brightness: 12,000 Hours
Security Cable Lock Slot
Power Consumption Full Brightness: 350 W
Low Brightness: 237 W
Standby Mode (Lamp Off): 2 W
Dimensions (W x H x D) 14.9 x 4.9 x 11.5″ / 37.8 x 12.4 x 29.2 cm Including feet
14.9 x 4.3 x 11.5″ / 37.8 x 10.9 x 29.2 cm Excluding feet
Weight 7.05 lb / 3.20 kg
Package Weight 9.72 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 15 x 15 x 6.5″