The Pro G7500UNL large-venue projector delivers uncompromising image quality and native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the versatile G7500UNL features 6500 lumens of color brightness and 6500 lumens of white brightness. Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology ensures extraordinary image and video quality, while dynamic projection capabilities enable a range of applications. And, its outstanding integration features include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT and ten optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (lens NOT included).
- 3x Higher Color Brightness* and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite Pro G7500UNL has:
- Color Brightness: 6500 lumens
- White Brightness: 6500 lumens
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display — native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement† (3840 x 2160) for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology† — doubles the number of pixels from 2.3 million (WUXGA) to 4.6 million for extraordinary image and video quality
- Ten optional interchangeable lenses — with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (sold separately)
- Versatile connectivity — supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Advanced collaboration features — simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen2
- Web-based remote management — control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Multi-PC Projection — connect up to 50 Windows®, Mac®, iOS® or Android devices and display up to four screens simultaneously over the network (controlled via the Moderator3 function)
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications