The Pro G7805NL large-venue projector delivers ultra bright, uncompromising image quality and XGA resolution. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the sleek, black G7805NL features 8000 lumens of color brightness and 8000 lumens of white brightness. Flexible integration features include an array of connectivity options, with support for HDBaseT, HDMI® and DVI-D inputs. It also offers ten optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory. Additional advanced capabilities include simultaneous projection from multiple sources and Web-based remote projector monitoring and control.
- 3x Higher Color Brightness* and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite Pro G7805NL has:
- Color Brightness: 8000 lumens
- White Brightness: 8000 lumens
- Brilliant images — XGA (1024 x 768) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Ten optional interchangeable lenses — with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (sold separately)
- Versatile connectivity — supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Web-based remote management — control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Multi-PC Projection — connect up to 50 Windows®, Mac®, iOS® or Android devices and display up to four screens simultaneously over the network (controlled via the Moderator3 function)
- Advanced collaboration features — simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen2
- Professional installation features — full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode