The Pro G7905UNL large-venue projector delivers uncompromising image quality and native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the sleek, black G7905UNL features 7000 lumens of color brightness and 7000 lumens of white brightness. Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology ensures extraordinary image and video quality, while dynamic projection capabilities enable a range of applications. And, its outstanding integration features include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT™ and ten optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (lens NOT included).
- 3x Higher Color Brightness* and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite Pro G7905UNL has:
- Color Brightness: 7000 lumens
- White Brightness: 7000 lumens
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display — native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement† (3840 x 2160) for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology† — doubles the number of pixels from 2.3 million (WUXGA) to 4.6 million for extraordinary image and video quality
- Versatile connectivity — supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Ten optional interchangeable lenses — with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (sold separately)
- Web-based remote management — control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Professional installation features — full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode
- Advanced collaboration features — simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen2