Premium large-venue WUXGA laser projector with 20,000 lumens.
The Pro L20002UNL combines a laser light source and 3-chip, 3LCD technology for powerful, lifelike images, delivering outstanding brightness in a remarkably compact form factor. A premium large-venue projector, it features Full HD WUXGA resolution and 20,000 lumens of color/white brightness1 for ultra bright, vivid color. Its laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours2. With two interface slots designed to accommodate a wide range of inputs, the Pro L20002UNL provides the ultimate in connectivity. And, it supports optional lenses (sold separately), including a zero-offset ultra short-throw lens. Projector also available in white.
- Designed for demanding environments — features a sealed light source and optical engine for outstanding durability for live events and fixed installations
- Dynamic projection capabilities — with advanced tools like tiling assist, Edge Blending and auto-color adjustment for fast installation; free software for multi-projector setup
- Bold, vibrant images — supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) via HDR10 (PQ) and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG); BT.709 color space
- Mechanical shutter — protects against damage from external laser lights
- Frame interpolation — ideal for fast-moving images
- Wide lens shift — optimized lens and optical engine design