HamiltonBuhl 60″ Diag. (30×53) Portable Floor Rising Screen, HDTV Format, Matte White Fabric
The HamiltonBuhl Floor Rising portable projection screen is the perfect companion for business presentations, trade shows, hospitality, a simple home theater or any portable application! Easily transportable and free-standing, the lightweight screen uses a manual telescoping pull up mechanism that lifts the screen from the casing. Once finished projecting, the screen retracts just as easily. The HamiltonBuhl Floor Rising projector screen comes with a built-in keystone eliminator, which allows the screen to tilt forward in multiple increments, in order to compensate for angled tabletop projection setups.
The sleek black aluminum case features an ergonomic carrying handle and folding feet to add stability to the projector screen when it’s open. A height adjustable bottom black border is also added to raise the screen further from the ground, to normal viewing height. The HamiltonBuhl Floor Rising screen also features a durable flame retardant and mildew resistant screen material with superior reflectivity and a matte white surface, rolled into a rugged and lightweight aluminum case.
- Screen Size: 60″ Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 30″ x 53″(H x W)
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV 16:9 Format
- Fast and easy operation for ultimate convenience
- Heavy-duty, yet lightweight black aluminum case with folding feet to add additional stability
- Easy to carry and store, with quiet and smooth operation
- Adapted air pressure spring and unique extension structure, allow screen to stop at any desired level
- Height adjustable bottom black border – 41.34″
- Optional padded carry case prevents scratching and prolongs screen life
- Case Dimensions (L x H x W) – 60″ x 3.8″ x 4.6″ | Product Weight – 20lbs.
- 1 year warranty.
Matte White Fabric
Viewing Angle: 110° / Gain: 1.1
The most versatile screen fabric surface and the premier choice when ambient light is controllable. The HamiltonBuhl Matte White projector screen fabric evenly distributes light over a wide 110° viewing area, while colors remain bright and life-like, with no shifts in hue or contrast. With a Gain of 1.0, this projector screen fabric allows for no loss of brightness from the projection source, as long as ambient light is controlled. A black backing to the fabric is also added to impede any light penetration from behind the projected surface.
The matte white screen surface can be easily and safely cleaned with mild soap and water. Do not use any other stronger chemical cleaners, as this may negatively affect the projection surface. The fabric surface is also flame retardant and mildew resistant.
|Weight||16.85 lbs.||19.4 lbs.||19.4 lbs. QTY: 1|