Hitachi's CP-WX9210-SD903W DLP projector & lens bundle is a true achievement in graphics display technology and performance. Offering the most advanced functionality with flexible installation features. The CP-WX9210 is a perfect choice for large auditoriums, conference rooms, museums, and concert or stage productions. It can provide 24/7 use as well as multi-projection capability. Plus, 8,500 ANSI lumens light output and 2500:1 contrast ratio results in a super bright display with outstanding image clarity and uniformity. Always on the cutting-edge of technology, Hitachi's CP-WX9210 is an HDBaseT-enabled projector which delivers whole-home and commercial distribution of uncompressed HD multimedia content over a single CAT5e/6 cable. HDBaseT is unique in its ability to provide professional installers with a much simpler and more cost-effective way to transmit uncompressed HD video up to 328 ft. No matter how large the application environment, the CP-WX9210 delivers larger-than-life performance. For added peace of mind, the Hitachi CP-WX9210 is also backed by a generous warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- Built-in Dual Color Wheel: Two color wheels are built in to match usage conditions. By switching the color wheel, you can achieve an image quality to match the projected image. Previously requiring the services of an expert, Hitachi unique technology allows you to switch the color wheel in about 10 seconds by the remote control without having to open the chassis to install the color wheel.
Rich Color Mode: Reproduces color in levels equivalent to digital cinema. Ideal for use in museums and for viewing videos that emphasize color.
Bright Mode: Prioritizes brightness and sharpens white colors. Achieves projections with contrast and bright images, making it ideal for presentations and other situations that require the sharing of information.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: The DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode projects grayscale images which approximate DICOM Part 14 specifications. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes. The projectors have a DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode. This mode simulates the DICOM standard, which is a standard applicable to digital communications in medicine, and is useful for displaying medical images such as X-rays. These projectors are not medical devices and are not compliant with the DICOM standard, and neither the projector nor the DICOM Simulation Mode should be used for medical diagnosis. Comparison photos are simulations.
- Dual Lamp and 24/7 Usable: Equipped with the highly reliable Dual Lamp System. If one lamp stops functioning during use, the second lamp activates and projects the image with no interruption in the projection. Also, 24 hours of continuous operation is available with the Alternative mode which alternates the use of the two lamps.
- Edge Blending: Projectors are equipped with the Edge Blending function that achieves the seamless projection of one image using multiple projectors. The 9000 series comes with various blending functions that meet the level users are looking for.
Instant blending: Easily perform blending processing without the use of any special equipment.
Automatic blending: Use a camera and quickly perform high precision blending processing automatically. Requires installation of a specialized application to your computer.
- Geometric Correction: Geometric correction is possible from your computer by using the specialized application. Projection is possible on spherical surfaces and surfaces with corners, as well as conventional flat screens.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- 360º Rotation: Display rotation of 360º for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Center Lens Design: This feature makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster and trouble-free setup.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Multiple Lens Options: 6 optional lenses are available: USL901, SL902, SD903W, ML904, LL905, UL906. An optional short zoom lens developed by Hitachi offers powered zoom, powered focus and adequate lens shift. This lens increases installation versatility like never before.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Picture By Picture: Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use any two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- Picture In Picture: Enables you to display one image inside another image using any two sources including 2 HDMI
- Status Monitor: With Hitachi’s status monitor, you’ll have access in real time to projector diagnostics. Status updates include configuration information, maintenance history, as well as error and alarm messaging. For even greater user convenience, the status monitor can be accessed on the rear input panel or through the Hitachi network tools software.
- Wired and Wireless Switcher Solutions: Multifunctional switcher operates in conjunction with the receiver to provide expanded source selection and switching options for connected devices. The switcher is sold as an optional accessory that can provide 1080p 30 fps wireless via WHDI for both video and audio.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and the latest 11n.