The Kramer FC-331 is a high-performance format converter. It converts the input video format (with embedded audio) to an HDMI output signal. The FC-331-MD is certified for medical applications.
- Multi-Standard Operation – SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD−SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Certified for Medical Applications – According to IEC 60601−1−2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility), (FC−331−MD).
- Looping Input with Reclocking.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Audio Group De-embedded Selection.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Size – Compact DigiTOOLS® – 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. – compatible with RK-3T 19-inch rack adapter for mounting 3 Kramer TOOLS™ into a 1U rack space.