The PT110EDID is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video signals. It converts a computer graphics signal into a twisted pair signal which will be converted back to a computer graphics video signal when used in conjunction with the Kramer TP-120 twisted pair receiver (or other compatible Kramer receiver).
- Resolution: Up to WUXGA & 1080p
- Sync Polarity Settings – H & V switches for improved display compatibility with CAT 5 outputs.
- HDTV Compatible.
- EDID Capture – Copies and Stores the EDID from a display device.
- System Range – Up to 100 meters (320_x0019_). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable – UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT5.
- Power Connect” System – A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150 ft (50m) of each other.
- Ultra-compact – Part of the Kramer PicoTOOLSTM family of extremely compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.