The VP-2×2 is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and balanced stereo audio signals. It can route either or both inputs to either or both outputs simultaneously.
- High Bandwidth – 400MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Control – Front panel & RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based Kramer software is included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button – Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Desktop Size – Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
Audio Breakaway Switching.