The Nady DW-22-LT-HM, Dual Digital Wireless system, comes with two fantastic sounding LM-14 lapel microphones AND two dynamic and sturdy Nady HM-3 headset microphones to use with the included bodypack transmitters for ultimate versatility. This budget friendly “plug-and-play” system is ideal for presenters, performers, and interviewers alike.
– User Friendly. Fixed channel and frequency make operation very simple. Just turn the system on and it’s set to go!
– State-of-the-art, professional 24-bit digital conversion technology for exceptional audio clarity with transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz to 20,000Hz). The truest possible sound with undetectably low latency.
– Clear Signal operation in 900 MHz Band. Completely free from TV interference.
– Reliable long range operation. Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference from nearby obstacles and noise from your audio. Extended operating range up to 300 feet line-of-sight.
– Sleek, rugged ABS housing for long-term durability.
– Front panel: AF / RF LED’s for monitoring RF and audio signals, backlit panel display showing pre-selected channel and operating frequency, power switch, and separate Ch. A and Ch. B volume controls
– Back panel: Dual fixed balanced XLR MIC level audio out, and adjustable ¼” LINE level out, DC input jack, and rotatable, swivel attached dual antennas.
– Externally powered with included universal 110V-220V AC / 13.5 VDC regulated 400mA adapter.
– Optional RMT-1KUD available for rack mounting single or dual receivers.
DIGITAL LT™ Bodypack Transmitter (x2)
– For operation with lavalier or headworn mics.
– Compact housing, removable belt clip, durable attached external antenna, unique locking 3.5mm mini jack for connecting lavalier or headworn mics, and On/ Standby (Mute) / Off switch which provides convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
– Convenient, economical operation with (2)AA alkaline batteries
OVERALL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz ± 3dB
Dynamic Range: 120dB (A-weighted)
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% Latency: 3msec (48kHz Sample Rate) RF Carrier Frequency Range: Selected frequencies between 902 and 951MHz Frequency Stability: ± 20PPM, PLL controlled Modulation: Digital QPSK Operating Range: Up to 300 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); optimum line-of-sight RECEIVER Reception: External 7.25” (18.5cm) dual attached antennas Receiver Sensitivity: -94dBm Controls: Power ON/OFF, Volume Control Connectors: 1/4” (6.35 mm) unbalanced phone jack (360 mV/ no load) / Dual XLR balanced outputs (±12 mV/600 load) LED Indicators: Power ON, RF/AF LEDs Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB image and spurious Power Requirements: DC 13.5V Regulated @ 400mA DC input: 2.1mm jack Weight and Dimensions: 0.8lbs (363g) 8” x 6” x 1.75” (203 x 152 x 44mm) DIGITAL LT™ TRANSMITTER RF Power Out: +13dBm, (50mW maximum allowed by FCC) RF Spurious Emissions: <–50 dB Audio Inputs: 1/8” (3.5mm) locking mini-jack, for headworn or lavalier Mic Controls: Power switch, Audio Mute LED Indicator: Unit on (single flash), Low Battery Alert (red) Battery Type: 2 AA Alkaline Battery Life: Up to 11 Hours Weight and Dimensions: 0.15lbs (68g)/ 2.5” x 4.25” x 0.5” (64 x 108 x 13mm) OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES RMT-1KUD rack tray for rack-mounting either one or two DW-11/DW-22 receivers.