The Nady DW-44-HT Quad Digital Wireless system is one of the most reliable and best sounding wireless systems available, ideal for any performance venue, church, community center or band that needs four handheld microphones working simultaneously. This “plug-and-play” system comes with four exceptional sounding Digital-HT handheld microphone transmitters.
– Professional 24-bit digital conversion technology for exceptional audio clarity with a transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz to 20kHz)
– Clear signal operation in the 900 MHz Band, completely free from TV interference
– Reliable long range operation (up to 300 feet line-of-sight)
– Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference and noise from nearby obstacles
– Rugged metal housing for long-term durability
– Front panel: AF/ RF LED’s for monitoring incoming RF signal and audio levels, backlit display indicating pre-set operating frequency, power switch and volume controls
– Back Panel: Four balanced XLR microphone level outputs, a single MIXED SUM adjustable 1/4″” line level output, DC input jack and 2 BNC Antenna jacks
– Externally powered with the included switching 110V-220V AC / 16VDC @ 1000mA regulated adapter
– Easy Plug-and-Play set up, just turn the system on and it’s set to go!
Digital-HT™ Handheld Microphone
– Unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise.
– Sleek rugged housing, battery status LED Power switch and internal antenna for optimum aesthetics.
– Convenient, economical operation with (2)AA alkaline batteries”
OVERALL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz ± 3dB
Dynamic Range: 120dB (A-weighted)
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% Latency: 3msec (48kHz Sample Rate) RF Carrier Frequency Range: Selected frequencies between 902 and 951MHz Frequency Stability: ± 20PPM, PLL controlled Modulation: Digital QPSK Operating Range: Up to 300 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); optimum line-of-sight RECEIVER Reception: External 8.5"" (21.5cm) dual detachable rear-mount antennas (Optional front-mount) Sensitivity: -94dBm Connectors: 1/4"" (6.35mm) Unbalanced phone jack (316mV/no load) XLR Balanced output (±12mV/600Ω load) Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB Image and spurious Power Requirements: DC 16V Regulated @ 1000mA DC input: 2.1mm jack Weight and Dimensions: 3.2lbs (1.45kg) 19""(L) x 7.25""(W) x 1.25""(H) DIGITAL HT™ HANDHELD TRANSMITTER RF Power Out: +13dBm, (50mW maximum allowed by FCC) RF Spurious Emissions: <–50 dB LED Indicator: Unit on (single flash), Low Battery Alert (red) Battery Type: 2 AA Alkaline Battery Life: Up to 11 Hours Audio Input: Integral neodymium dynamic cartridge Controls: Power switch Weight and Dimensions: 0.6lbs (272g) / 9.25”(L) x 2”(dia.)