Ultra Bright 4K UHD Laser Interchangeable Lens Projector.
Embrace professional installation 4K UHD projection with the bright, 7,500 lumens Optoma ProScene ZK750. MultiColor Laser (MCL) light source technology employs blue and red laser diodes to deliver rich colors and outstanding contrast while maintaining high brightness, making it ideal for large venues, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and digital signage.
HDR10 and DCI-P3 wide color gamut ensure 100-percent coverage of REC.709 color space with accurate colors for stunning visuals. DuraCore technology ensures reliable, virtually maintenance-free operation with an IP6X-certified optical engine and up to 30,000 hours (Eco) of laser light source life, providing lower total cost of ownership.
A variety of premium lens options, motorized lens-shift, zoom and focus with 360° and portrait operation ensure installation flexibility for virtually all needs. HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2a, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI inputs provide connectivity to highquality 4K HDR digital sources while LAN and RS232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet.
- Crystal clear 4K UHD image with 7,500 lumens
- MultiColor Laser technology provides uncompromised brightness with richer colors
- Integrated image warping and blending, and 3D playback ready
- HDR10 with wide color gamut support
- DuraCore technology: maintenance-free laser light source with IP6X-certified optical engine
- Multiple interchangeable optical lens options 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
- Class-leading chassis – compact, light and quiet