- Bright 5,200 ANSI lumens and WXGA resolution
- 4K UHD HDR input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- Light source life up to 20,000 hrs
- Vertical lens shift with four corner correction
- LAN and RS232 control with Crestron, Extron, AMX and Telnet compatibility
- 360° and portrait mode operation
- Stereo speakers with 10W per channel
Bright, compact and virtually maintenance-free
Add stunning, razor-sharp images to any room with the 5,200 lumens, WXGA Optoma ProScene ZW506. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 20,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
The compact size, light-weight and quiet operation make it perfect for boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and entertainment venues. Vertical lens shift, four corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
HDMI and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. Stereo speakers with 10W per channel provide rich audio for