A new standard in conference phone audio, double as a high-performance IP conference phone and a USB audio device, Revolabs designs innovative conference phone to enable truly unified communications by supporting both USB audio for PC communication tools and SIP telephony for market leading IP PBXs.
Using the same superior audio technology as the earlier FLX UC 500 USB conference phone and the FLX UC 1000 USB & IP conference phones, the FLX UC 1500 supports USB audio for softphone calls and SIP telephony for all market leading IP PBXs and features call bridging between VoIP and USB calls. System implementers can use the FLX UC 1500 to configure an all-in-one solution that provides superior audio clarity.
Expanded Room Coverage – Four internal microphones on the base plus two directional extension mics allows meeting participants to be clearly picked up and transmitted to the far end due, offering extended 360° coverage
Full Duplex Audio – Participants can communicate naturally as if they are in the same room; the technology in the FLX UC 1500 supports simultaneous audio play back and audio capture, ensuring every word is heard
Integrated Echo Cancellation – Built-in digital signal processing separates out the speech of the meeting participant, room noise, and audio from the speaker of the device to ensure only the correct audio is transmitted
- Ultra-wideband support (up to 16kHz input, 20kHz output)
- Directional extension microphones (2 included in the FLX™ UC 1500) for audio capture in larger conference rooms
- High fidelity and full-duplex audio for authentic sound with tweeter and mid-woofer elements
- Four corner microphones for 360° audio coverage SIP support for IP PBX’s and cloud or on-premise environments
- Call bridging between VoIP and USB conference calls
- Fully integrated Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) for crystal clear audio
- Enables Unified Communications by supporting both USB audio and SIP telephony
- Connect to IP telephone systems and softphone applications such as Skype™, Microsoft Lync™, WebEx™, and more Perfect for VoIP and BYOD (bring-your-own-device) environments