The Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Dual Display Dock connects to Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops and features 135W of power, making it ideal for commercial workstation laptops that need more video outputs, more connected peripherals, and the ability to transfer data while staying charged. This Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Dual Display Docking Station has been tested for full compatibility with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
This Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Dual Display Docking Station offers 135W to support connected devices, such as keyboards, mice, portable hard drives, and other peripherals, all while supporting up to 60W of power delivery to charge and power a commercial workstation laptop when using the USB-C power adapter that is included with the laptop. The maximum power capacity depends on how much power the connected adapter can supply. The right amount of power is necessary to keep the laptop battery charged, for all connected devices to function, and for the dock to provide that connectivity. Laptops or tablets that require more than 135W may charge at lower speeds.
Supporting two displays with resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 60Hz for high definition images and video makes this docking station a perfect desktop solution. The USB-A ports support SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps data transfers ― allowing up to 32GB of data to be downloaded in under a minute. The Thunderbolt 3 ports support data transfers up to 40Gbps ― 8x faster than SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps. The Ethernet port allows for reliable internet connectivity with file transfer speeds up to 1000Mbps. Access multimedia content quickly with the SD 3.0 card reader that supports SD, SDHC and SDXC up to 128GB. Optimize performance by connecting displays designed for 4K 60Hz signals, USB devices designed for 5Gbps transfer speeds and Thunderbolt 3 enabled devices.
- 4K HDMI: Connect to a 4K display via the HDMI port.
- 1x Thunderbolt 3 Video and Data: Connect to a 4K display and transfer data up to 40Gbps from a storage device.
- 1x Thunderbolt 3 Power and Data: Transfer data up to 40Gbps from a storage device and power a commercial laptop with up to 60W power delivery.
- 4x USB-A: Connect storage devices and transfer data up to 5Gbps through the USB-A ports.
- 1x USB-A with BC 1.2: Connect storage device and transfer data up to 5Gbps through the USB-A port. This port supports BC 1.2 for enhanced mobile device charging.
- Gigabit Ethernet: Connect to local network for network and internet access.
- Combo Audio Jack: Connect headphones, speakers, and headphone/microphone sets for audio output and input.
- SD 3.0 Card Reader: Insert SD memory card for data transfer.