For mounting the RoboSHOT 12 and 30 PTZ Cameras only.
- Metal back box and white metal trim ring included
- Active IR circuit in trim ring and enclosure
- Tile support brace included
- Camera not included
This Package Includes:
- Metal back box with internal IR emitter and 1 qty camera mounting screw
- Back box lid with collar ring and 4 qty mounting screws
- White trim ring with IR receiver and 2 qty mounting screws
- IR receiver cable with connectors
- Felt IR shield ring (black)
- 1 qty 2′ (0.6m) cat-5e cable
- Tile support brace
- 3/4″ clamp down conduit connector (romex type)
- Quick-Start Guide
Vaddio’s In-Ceiling Half-Recessed Enclosure for RoboSHOT PTZ Cameras is a partially recessed inverted enclosure. Specifically designed for Vaddio’s line of RoboSHOT PTZ camera, the enclosure includes a one-piece tile support brace with six hangar points, and a decorative white collar that incorporates an active IR receiver that allows you to use an optional Vaddio IR commander to control a Vaddio RoboSHOT camera (camera not included.)
The metal enclosure box installs within the ceiling, and features and active IR emitter board and power circuit board.
Metal enclosure box features a Romex connector that secures your Cat5e cable and prevents it from moving against the enclosure.
You can replace the Romex connector with optional conduit connectors, when use of optional conduit is preferred to exposed Cat5e cable.
Ceiling Panel Size 2 x 2′ or 2 x 4′ / 61 x 61 cm or 61 x 122 cm
Package Weight 11.05 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 23.9 x 15.5 x 12.2″