Vaddio’s PrimeSHOT 20 HDMI HD PTZ camera offers high definition performance at an outstanding value. With flexible output options like HDMI and S-video, the PrimeSHOT can replace existing standard definition pan tilt zoom cameras or be used as an initial system upgrade. PrimeSHOT 20 HDMI features 20x optical zoom, plus an easy, intuitive web-based user interface for remote configuration, management and control.
Confidently deploy the PrimeSHOT across the entire enterprise with Vaddio’s standard IP management and streaming capabilities. Ideal for large meeting rooms, lecture halls and houses of worship, PrimeSHOT 20 HDMI provides outstanding low-light performance, and best in class 1080p image quality.
This part number includes a C2G HDMI extender that extends 1080p/60 HDMI signals up to 164 ft (50M) using a single Cat 5/6 patch cable. It also has an internal power supply.
Cost-effective professional PTZ camera bundled with an HDMI Extender. Simultaneous HDMI, S-Video, and IP (H.264) streaming. Recommended for large meeting rooms, training rooms, lecture halls and houses of worship.
Horizontal field of view 55° (wide) to 3° (tele) at 20x
Simultaneous HDMI, S-Video and IP streaming outputs
Administrative control via web interface
This Package Includes:
- PrimeSHOT 20 HDMI camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- 12V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- C2G HDMI Extenders Transmitter unit
- C2G HDMI Extenders Receiver unit
- 2 qty 5V 1.0A Extender power supplies with regional plugs
- 1 ft (0.3 m) HDMI cable
- C2G HDMI Extenders User Booklet
- Quick-Start Guide