For Polycom 300, 310, 500 or 700 codecs; compatible with RoboSHOT 12 HDMI and RoboSHOT 30 HDMI cameras.
Not compatible with RoboSHOT 12E HDMI and RoboSHOT 30E HDMI cameras.
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation.
Tailored for Polycom codec systems and compatible with legacy RoboSHOT HDMI cameras, this OneLINK codec kit provides more freedom of choice for camera selection and equipment placement.
Cost-effective professional PTZ camera bundled with an HDMI Extender. Simultaneous HDMI, S-Video, and IP (H.264) streaming. Recommended for large meeting rooms, training rooms, lecture halls and houses of worship.
Horizontal field of view 55° (wide) to 3° (tele) at 20x
Simultaneous HDMI, S-Video and IP streaming outputs
Administrative control via web interface
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 feet/100 meters – Polycom systems can now go into larger rooms
- Plug and play usability
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
Please note: This kit is not compatible with RoboSHOT 12E HDMI and RoboSHOT 30E HDMI cameras.
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK HDMI Interface
- OneLINK HDMI EZIM with mounting screws
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 2 qty 1′ (0.3m) cat-5 cable, black
- 1′ (0.3m) HDMI cable
- 1′ (0.3m) EIAJ-04 to 5.5×2.1 power cable for camera
- 2′ (0.6m) fan-out cable for Polycom, codec side
- 1 qty 3-position phoenix-style connector