The AV Bridge MatrixMIX AV Switcher is an 8×2 video mixer that also provides multiviewer output. Its 11×7 audio mixer supports analog, HDMI, USB and IP audio channels. It offers embedded RTSP IP and USB 3.0 output streaming, plus two graphic keying layers per output channel.
The system’s PCC MatrixMIX Camera Controller and TeleTouch 27 USB Touch-Screen Multiviewer, plus Vaddio cameras, audio devices or trigger sensors, you can create customized solutions for a number of specific applications:
Designed specifically for live production applications. System includes AV Bridge MatrixMIX Switcher and PCC MatrixMIX Controller.
8×2 video mixer that also provides multiviewer output
11×7 audio mixer supports analog, HDMI, USB and IP audio channels
Embedded RTSP IP and USB 3.0 output streaming
Two graphic keying layers per output channel
- Use as a production switcher in a live event application (live streaming switcher)
- Configure as a local presentation switcher for a lecture capture application in a larger lecture hall
- Configure for a PC-based collaboration session
- Because the AV Bridge MatrixMIX can be controlled remotely, an operator can use it in large enterprise and higher education applications where a centralized control center is used to control multiple AV rooms
Simple to operate
Because it is easy to use, an IT staffer or volunteers at a house of worship can create a first-rate production without extensive training. With the AV Bridge MatrixMIX and the TeleTouch MultiViewer, the user simply touches the screen for live video production to choose which camera scene to use and it goes live.
This Package Includes:
- AV Bridge MatrixMIX
- PCC MatrixMIX
- 12V 5A power supply with AC cord set(s)
- Mid-span PoE+ power injector with AC cord set(s)
- 2 qty rack ears
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 1 qty 12-position phoenix-style connector
- 6′ (1.83m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- 10′ (3m) cat-5e patch cable, black
- Quick Start Guides