Vaddio’s ZoomSHOT™ 30 high definition point-of-view camera is built around a 1/2.8-Type Exmor high-speed, low-noise CMOS image sensor with a total of 1.3 Megapixels. The ZoomSHOT 30 provides a 30x optical zoom with a 63-degree wide horizontal field of view and outputs up to 1080p60/50. Manual pan and tilt positioning allows for simple, yet precise control.
Capable of being used with any of Vaddio’s Quick-Connect Components, power, video and control all run over Cat-5 cabling. Outputs include HDMI or DVI-D YPbPr Video outs.
HD Point-of-View Camera with a 63-degree horizontal wide viewing angle.
30x power zoom lens
HD Resolutions Include: 1080p/60/59.94/50/30/25, 1080i/60/59.94/50 and 720p/60/59.94/50
Minimum Illumination: 0.3 Lux (F1.6, 50IRE)
Manual Pan/Tilt with EZ Set tensioning system
This Package Includes:
- ZoomSHOT 30 camera
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black) with mounting hardware
- Vaddio IR Shot Commander Remote
- Quick-Connect DVI/HDMI SR Interface (QDVI)
- 24V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- Quick-Start Guide
- 4 qty rubber feet for the bottom of QDVI unit if not rack-mounted
- 1 qty 3-position phoenix-style connector