For Polycom 300, 310, 500 or 700 codecs; compatible with RoboSHOT 12 and 30 HDBT, RoboSHOT 20 UHD and RoboSHOT IW
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
Tailored for Polycom codec systems and compatible with Vaddio’s HDBaseT cameras, this OneLINK codec kit provides more freedom of choice for camera selection and equipment placement.
Extends power, video and control to your Polycom EagleEye IV camera over a single category cable.
For Polycom 300, 310, 500 or 700 codecs; compatible with RoboSHOT 12 HDMI and RoboSHOT 30 HDMI cameras. Not compatible with RoboSHOT 12E HDMI and RoboSHOT 30E HDMI cameras.
Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
IR forwarding for remote control of codec
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 feet/100 meters – Polycom systems can now go into larger rooms
- Plug and play usability
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK HDMI Interface
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 2′ (0.6m) fan-out cable for Polycom, codec side
- 1 qty 3-position phoenix-style connector
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter