For Cisco Telepresence SX20, SX80 or C-Series codecs; compatible with RoboSHOT 12 and 30 HDBT, RoboSHOT 20 UHD, and DocCAM 20 HDBT.
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
Tailored for Cisco codec systems and compatible with Vaddio’s HDBaseT cameras, this OneLINK codec kit provides more freedom of choice for camera selection and equipment placement.
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 feet/100 meters – Cisco systems can now go into larger rooms
- Plug and play usability
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
Please note: When connecting a Cisco SX20 codec to a OneLINK HDMI, you will need to provide a Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable.
Extends power, video and control to your legacy RoboSHOT HDMI camera over a single category cable.
Packaged for Cisco SX20, SX80 or C-Series codecs; compatible with legacy RoboSHOT 12 HDMI and RoboSHOT 30 HDMI cameras.
Not compatible with RoboSHOT 12E HDMI and RoboSHOT 30E HDMI cameras.
Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK HDMI Interface
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 3′ (0.9m) cat-5 cable, black
- 3′ (0.3m) directional cat-5 cable for Cisco SX20**
- 3′ (0.9m) HDMI cable
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter 998-1002-232 for Cisco codec serial 9-pin ports