For Sony SRG series and Panasonic HE series cameras.
More flexibility for room design and installation
Makes your camera a conferencing camera: OneLINK Bridge connects a non-USB camera and audio source, and bridges to a USB stream for easy connection to USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, and Zoom. You get traditional videoconferencing audio quality with soft-client connectivity – and without the traditional videoconferencing price tag.
Sounds complicated – but it’s not. Tailored for Sony and Panasonic HE series cameras, this OneLINK Bridge kit simplifies installation by extending power, video and control to your camera over a single Cat-5e cable up to 328 ft (100m).
- More flexibility in camera placement
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 ft (100 m)
- Delivers an uncompressed USB 3.0 media stream for high-definition cloud conferencing
- Connects to any cloud conferencing application, such as Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom and others
- Plug and play usability for BYOD conferencing environments
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- OneLINK HDMI EZIM with mounting screws
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black) with mounting hardware**
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 1′ (0.3m) cat-5 cable, black
- 1′ (0.3m) HDMI cable
- 1′ (0.3m) RJ-45 to 8-pin mini-din cable
- 1′ (0.3m) EIAJ-04 to EIAJ-04 power cable for certain camera models
- 1′ (0.3m) EIAJ-04 to 3mmx6.3mm power cable for certain camera models
- 6′ (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
** If mounting the Panasonic AW-HE120 or AW-HE130 cameras the Thin Profile Wall Mount Bracket for Panasonic AW-HE130 should be used instead