The ViewSonic Pro10100-SD is a high-brightness installation projector. It boasts 6,000 lumens of brightness, native resolution is XGA (1024×768) , and is designed for large commercial venues. It includes a standard throw lens for use in a variety of settings. It also works with an optional short or long throw lens. The projector supports up to 6000 ANSI lumens of brightness and a 4400:1 dynamic contrast ratio that promotes clear and vivid images – even in well lit environments. It uses a DLP chip display system with BrilliantColor technology, which provides multi-color processing for vivid, accurate color reproduction. Plus, the Pro10100-SD’s lamp lasts for up to 2000 hours in Eco-Mode.
The Pro10100-SD also offers several connectivity options including HDMI, DVI-D, 5-BNC component, VGA, Ethernet and more. It can project up to a 300″ diagonal screen size and it provides both vertical and horizontal motorized lens shift for installation flexibility. It features a powered zoom and focus as well. The Pro10100-SD’s other features include a dual-layer filter with advanced heat-dissipation technology and network management/control capabilities. It’s also designed for flexible 360° installation.
- XGA 1024 x 768 Native Resolution
- Brightness of 6000 ANSI Lumens
- 4400:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Lamp Life up to 2000 Hours in Eco-Mode
- Includes LEN-009 Standard Throw Lens
- DLP BrilliantColor Technology
- Powered Zoom, Focus & Lens Shift
- Supports DICOM SIM Technology
- LAN Connectivity & 360° Installation