• Full UHD HDMI 2.0b 18G, HDR, 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4, with all audio support – all lengths
• ProGrip® connector utilizes up to 16 lbs of retention force to help keep connector in place
• SureLength® indicators on the connector heads make it easy to organize for installations
• Available in pre-terminated lengths up to 100ft
• Thin and flexible with indefinite long-term bend radius of ~0.2″
• Strong pull tension (up to 100lbs)
• UL CMP-OF/FT-6 rated for all plenum applications
• Active connectors require no external power supply
• Polymer optical fiber technology provides low power consumption and low EMI
• EDID, CEC and HDCP compatible
• RoHS Compliant
• Lifetime Warranty
• Please note: does not support ARC or Ethernet.
TAA Compliant Lifetime Warranty
Comprehensive’s Pro AV/IT Integrator Series™ Certified Active Optical Plenum HDMI Cables offer best-in-class resolution and a low-smoke, fire-retardant plenum jacket.
Comprehensive’s Pro AV/IT Active Optical Plenum HDMI Cables feature full Ultra HD, 18G 4K 60 4:4:4 End to End resolution. They enable high-speed, plug-and-play HDMI signal transmission up to 100ft. Perfect A/V distribution for conference rooms, classrooms, digital signage or other commercial applications. Comprehensive Pro AV/IT Integrator Series™ Certified Active Optical Plenum HDMI Cables use active components in the connectors to perform electrical-to-optical signal conversion, drawing power from the HDMI port. Each Active Optical Plenum HDMI Cable is thin, light, flexible, and plenum rated to make it easy to pull through conduit. Comprehensive plastic optical fibers can accommodate very tight bends with no loss of signal, unlike glass optical fibers.
Pro AV/IT Active Optical Plenum HDMI Cables send video using light pulses, which provide higher immunity to EMI/RFI interference and electromagnetic noise. HDR, EDID, CEC, HDCP, and RoHS compliant. Lifetime Warranty.
•These are Active Fiber Optic Cables which contain an active chip to process and distribute the signal. In some cases, there can be performance or compatibility challenges with certain laptops, PC’s or other sources depending on a variety of system conditions. Please call our support department if you experience any of these type of issues.
•This cable features a unidirectional design which requires the cable to be installed in the correct direction. The HDMI connectors are labeled “Source” and “Display” to ensure that the device and HDMI source are properly connected.
•Being a Fiber Optic cable, it must be handled with more care than a copper cable during installation as extreme force and/or excessive or sharp bends could potentially damage or break the cable inside.
Connector Type 1: HDMI Male
Connector Type 2: HDMI Male
Resolution: Full UHD 18Gbps 4K 60 4:4:4-all lengths
Performance Grade: Best
Bandwidth: 18 Gbps-all lengths
Supports: EDID, CEC, HDCP
Cable Style: High Speed HDMI
Supply Voltage: Uses power from attached source / sink devices available from pin 18 of HDMI receptacles
Power Consumption: Power Consumption: less than 500mW
Jacket Color: Black
HDMI Connector Dimensions: 0.51 in. x 0.77 in. x 1.34 in.
Overall Cable Diameter: 0.19 in.
Maximum Tensile Load: 45kg (100lbs)
Bend Radius: 0.19 in.
UL Listed (CMP-OF/FT-6)
Does not support ARC or Ethernet
Weight (Shipping): 32ft: 3.5lbs, 50ft: 4lbs, 75ft: 4.5lbs, 100ft: 5lbs