For Polycom RealPresence Group series 300, 310, 500 or 700 codecs; compatible with RoboSHOT 12 and 30 HDBT, RoboSHOT 20 UHD and RoboSHOT IW
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
Get more from your codec: Bridge traditional videoconferencing equipment into the USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, or Zoom.
Use the camera you want: OneLINK Bridge gives you the flexibility to pair a Vaddio camera with your Polycom codec.
Sounds complicated – but it’s not. Tailored for Polycom codec systems and compatible with RoboSHOT 12 and 30 HDBT, RoboSHOT 20 UHD, and DocCAM 20 HDBT cameras, this OneLINK Bridge kit simplifies installation by extending power, video and control to your camera over a single Cat-5e cable up to 328 ft (100m).
Brings your Vaddio HDBaseT camera and non-USB audio components into your USB conferencing environment and enables you to pair them with a Polycom codec for traditional videoconferencing quality. Extends power, video and control to your camera over a single category cable.
Packaged for Polycom 300, 310, 500 or 700 codecs; compatible with RoboSHOT 12E and 30E HDBT, RoboSHOT 20 UHD, RoboSHOT 40 UHD, RoboSHOT IW and DocCAM 20 HDBT.
Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
Bridges audio and video for easy soft-client conferencing
Configurable audio matrix with AEC
Simultaneous HDMI, USB 3.0, IP Streaming, and HD-SDI outputs
Up to 1080p/60 resolution available over uncompressed USB
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 ft (100 m) – Polycom systems can now go into larger rooms
- Delivers an uncompressed USB 3.0 media stream for high-definition cloud conferencing, making traditional codecs more flexible
- Connects to any cloud conferencing application, such as Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom and others
- Plug and play usability for BYOD conferencing environments
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 2′ (0.6m) fan-out cable for Polycom, codec side
- 6′ (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter