Enjoy bright images in exhibition spaces with the black Panasonic PT-RZ790 7000-Lumen WUXGA Exhibition Laser DLP Projector. Its 7000 lumens of brightness and 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will work together to overcome light in moderately well-lit spaces and provide detail in dark areas of the image. It sports a 1920 x 1200 WUXGA native resolution for viewing detailed video, pictures, or data, and accepts resolutions up to 4K UHD for compatibility with high-resolution output devices. It uses separately sold interchangeable lenses, allowing you to choose the one that suits your installation area.
The PT-RZ790 features HDBaseT via DIGITAL LINK, 3G-SDI, BNC, VGA, and HDMI inputs to connect to nearly any device. The projector is controllable via the included wired/wireless remote control, DIGITAL LINK via Ethernet, or RS-232 with various control software options.
Accurate Color Reproduction
Supports 4K Signal Input
Flexible, Convenient Installation
Up to 20,000 Hours Maintenance-Free
- System Daylight View 3 and Detail Clarity Processor 3
- Dynamic Contrast Sync and Shutter Sync functions
- Multi-unit brightness and color control
- Supports Crestron, AMX, and Extron control
- Quick start and quick off
- Geometry Manager Pro software with optional expansion kits
- Multi Monitoring & Control software with optional early warning functions