High-grade cardioid condenser microphone for demanding applications. Outstanding sound properties for highly sophisticated applications like acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overheads, orchestras, and grand pianos.
The e 914 is a high grade condenser microphone for very demanding applications. Its outstanding sound properties qualify the e 914 for highly sophisticated tasks.
The e 914 is a perfect microphone for ambitious recordings and live performances.
Its main areas of application are acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overhead, orchestras, grand pianos etc .
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Three-position sensitivity switch
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Exchangeable capsule
Ø 24 x 157 mm
20 – 20000 Hz
0, -10, -20 dB
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)
Min. terminating impedance
48 V/2,2 mA
Equivalent noise level
Max. Sound pressure level (active)
– 137, 147 (with activated -10 db attenuation), 157 (with activated -20 db attenuation) db